Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kinley makes me laugh

So we were in the store today and I was just looking around to kill time. I was by the little girls section at shopko and passed by the bras for girls. Kinley then says to me " Mom, I really wish I had boobies" WHAT??!! Boy are we in trouble Dee!! Hmm...I said to her "someday you will." I then hear a lady behind us laughing she says "Oh Boy, she is cute" I'm like ya she is...Lol! She says some funny things.  On Tues. after Dee's plane had taken off we were all just walking to our cars not really saying much and leave it to kinners to break the ice...She says "Dad is CRAZY" Ha Ha if i recall Ron (Dee's dad) says "Not as crazy as some of us." It was funny.

1 comment:

  1. This is Great!!! What a wonderful way to keep Dee up to date and for you to share your girls with us!!
    Thanks!!
    Love and kisses
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete