Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One week down

Well we have officially made it through the first week. HOORAY! I have kept myself and the girls plenty busy. Saturday night one of my very good friends Melissa came over and we had pizza and movie night for the girls and her and I made hair bows. It was fun to just talk about things. I'm grateful for friends like her. Overall things have been good. Other than I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore!! I have been sooo uncomfortable with this pregnancy than i ever remember with the other 2. EVERYTHING hurts!! :) One of our good friends Joel painted Coopers room this last weekend and I love it! Thanks Joel!!! Today when I picked Madie up from Ericas house she seemed sad and we asked her whats wrong and she said that she cried today because she misses dad! :( This is our first bad day (which is a good thing considering). I asked her if anyone helped her when she was sad and she said Whitney did. Whitney said "Do you want to call your dad?" Madalyn replied "we can't call him, we have to wait for him to call us" It broke my heart but it was all good cause i said Hey lets go get a ice cream cone and everything was all better. Tonight we went to Gymnastics. The girls love going to gymnastics it keeps them busy and a way to get some energy out.  I miss you Dee and love you so so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment