Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2 months down

We have made it 2 months...I must say it has gone by fast. Dee is finally where he needs to be. I feel like we can finally get a roll on things now. Talking to him he seems to be in good spirits. I know he is under a lot of pressure but nothing he can't handle. With a new baby in the house I have been really busy. We haven't done much of anything exciting except for getting used to having 3 kids. Cooper was having some problems with gaining weight the first 2 weeks. We just kept trying some different things and last wed. we took him in to get weighed and he was finally at his birth weight. It was such a relief!! Kudos to the woman out there who nurse...it is very hard and at times I wanted to throw my hands up and quite. But I am so glad I stuck with it! However I am mostly pumping but hey whatever works for me I guess. Cooper is such a good baby, thank goodness. We have enjoyed him. The other day Cooper was sitting in his bouncy chair and Madalyn sat in front of him and read 3 books to him. She has been such a good big sister I am so grateful for all of her help. Its funny cause Madie is the motherly sister I think because she is older and Kinley is the one that entertains him with her singing or she holds little animals up to him and talks or sings to him. Kinley had a really hard time at first with him. She would cry and whine a lot and she seemed distant but she has gotten used to everything and is her normal self. Madalyn has adjusted surprisingly well. It has been so nice to be able to be home with my kids. I have noticed such a difference with her schooling. It seems like it has just clicked. She is still slow at math or counting money and reading but at least she gets how to figure out the answer and she LOVES to read! I need to take her to get a library card.  I really need to go to bed,but  i thought that i would update since its been awhile. With the holidays coming up I know it will be hard without Dee but we will keep on going and will get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment